To view the complete range of Vaude products and technical specifications visit www.vaude.com.
You will find the most up-to-date information and images, and we've also got a dedicated YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/VaudeSport so you can see our products in action
Vaude Terra Range
VAUDE have launched a new collection of tent s called the Terra Range. They are only available in the UK and only through an exclusive group of retailers who can give specialist advice, product demonstrations and after sales support.
Branches Nationwide : -
- Snow and Rock
- Ellis Brigham
Regional and Mail Order :-
- North - The Climbers Shop, Ambleside - Tel : 015394 32297 www.climbers-shop.com
- Midlands - Spike Outdoors, Shrewsbury - Tel : 01743 562563 www.ubergear.co.uk
- South - Action Outdoors, Ipswich, Tel 01473 211647 www.actionoutdoors.co.uk
Several key features have been designed into the products specifically for the needs of the UK backpacker:
- Simultaneous pitching i.e. the inner and fly go up as one, so when pitching in the rain the inner won't get wet
- Extra large porch designs give more internal space so gear can be stored inside in the dry, and there's more space to cook selected out of the wind.
- Fully seam taped ripstop fly sheet fabric for light weight but abrasion resistant tough waterproof protection
- The unique tent bag allows whole tent to be compressed down to minimise packed size
- Aluminium alloy poles, high tech fabric and a lack of unnecessary features give very impressive low weight figures
- A very competitive price makes these tent idea for everyones outdoor adventures.
Terratrio 2p and 3p
Based on VAUDE classic Taurus tent design these tents come in 2 or 3 person sizes. They are simple, quick and easy to erect with just 2 main poles and simultaneous pitching of fly and inner. There are two mini poles sewn into the fly sheet at the rear corners which improve stability in the wind and give extra internal foot space. The porch is squared off and larger than the Taurus they are based on, so that two peoples rucksacks and kit can easily be stored inside. Designed for minimal weight and ease of use these are ideal for 3 season use. The special ripstop fabric reduces weights to 2.7kg for the 3 person which is great value at £195, and the 2 person version is just 2.45kg and gets you on the hills for just £165.
The legendary VAUDE Mark II lives on as the Terraquattro. Featuring the unique external suspension system first launched over 20 years ago, this is one of the quickest pitching tents in the world. The four footed structure also gives full four season, all mountain stability even in high wind. There is a roomy porch at each end so you can store gear at one end and cook in the other. You can also get excellent through ventilation in warmer weather. The Terraquattro weighs less than the Mark II ever did at 3.5kg and with an RRP of £270 it is nearly 5 years since the Mark II was such great value!